Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Humble Bundle Reader

This is the first time I have seen Humble Bundle offer eBooks. Always seen bundles of games plus the soundtracks for said games. I like this direction.

One of the things I love to do is read a good book. I just purchased American Gods by Neil Gaiman, so I'll be reading that first then moving on to these eight books.

Neil Gaiman has a book in the bundle, so I had to make the purchase. There's so many other great authors in the deal Cory Doctorow, John Scalzi, Paolo Bacigalupi, and many more. The eBooks all seem to revolve around the science fiction fantasy genre.

Hoping that Humble Bundle will continue to do this for future bundles. The books would usually cost around a total $52, but right now the average is around $12.04. There is only 13 days to take advantage of this deal and help out charity.

Do you believe that Humble Bundle should do more of these? How often do you read?  Will you be purchasing the eBooks? Do you prefer audio books, eBooks, or physical books you can hold?

No comments:

Post a Comment