Thursday, October 11, 2012

Dead Space Inspired Art

One thing I love to see is in game items recreated in the physical world. An inspiration from the horror game Dead Space, I am grateful that the artist decided to bring out the Plasma Cutter instead of the Necromorphs.


The reddit user also posted a link to where you can see 24 progress pictures on imgur that lead up to the end result. The artist is using this in conjunction with his Halloween costume of Isaac Clarke. I wish I had the time to make awesome Halloween costumes like this one he is working on. This makes me want to play Dead Space before the February release of the upcoming Dead Space 3.

Costume will use different suit
Who else is excited about Dead Space 3? Do you already have the game pre-ordered? If so do you have it pre-ordered for Xbox 360, Playstation 3, or on the PC?

No comments:

Post a Comment